Reset your aging molecular signals to enhance your health, vitality, brain clarity, sex drive, mood, hormone balance, longevity, and quality of life.
Practicing Tomorrow’s Medicine Today
Personalized Medical biohacking Programs specifically designed to help you to biohackyour genes, balance your hormones, improve your health, slow aging, and become the absolute best version.
HOW OUR PLANS ARE DIFFERENT?
All ONOGEN medical programs are precisely designed using pioneering technologies and products to guide you in your self-discovery self-love biohacking journey. Each of our programs address stress and aging-related health challenges with a modern forward-thinking multi-omics strategy.
WHAT DO WE MEAN WITH MULTIOMICS STRATEGY?
A multiomics strategy is a new diagnostic and therapeutic tool that allow us to analyze large amount of data from your body’s different molecular systems – genome, metabolome, proteome, transcriptome, epigenome, and microbiome – to create a personalized advanced therapeutic protocol that address your personal challenges from the actual root cause.
WHAT IS OUR PRODUCT SELECTION?
Each program brings a different selection of:
- Advanced functional, nutritional and genetic testing.
- Senolytics – all those products and strategies that can enhance the natural clearance of defective or senescent immune cells to reset inner body chemistry into regeneration rejuvenation mode.
- Nootropics – all those substance that can boost mental clarity, memory, focus and brain performance, with our signature biomolecular approach.
- Bioidentical Hormones – known as natural hormones as they are chemically similar to the hormones in your body. They’re made from a plant steroid found in wild yams.
- Adaptogens – a natural herbal substance considered to help the body adapt to stress and to exert a normalizing effect upon bodily processes. Well-known example is ginseng, ashwagandha, rhodiola.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, Postbiotics – the three main “biotics” for good gut health.
- Peptides – short fragments of amino acids, normally produced by your body, which have been found to be the key to repair tissue and even modulate gene’s alteration that may occur with aging, stress and chronic inflammation.