BALANCE FACE TONER
Our doctor formulated bioactive toner combines nature’s most nutrient-rich algae derived molecules that have shown to exhibit protective anti-aging benefits to the skin, particularly in overcoming inflammation, acne, pigmentation, aging, and cancer. This bioactive formula creates a lightweight, protective layer on the skin’s surface, specifically designed to deliver moisture and antioxidants to keep your skin glowing and firm while balancing the skin’s natural pH , enhancing the skin’s ability to repair itself.
What is it?
This advanced formula provides pharmaceutical-graded ingredients:
- Red Macro Algae: solves radical skin damage with powerful antioxidants
- Brown Microalgae: deep-sea macroalgae filled with vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6 + B12
- Sargasso Seaweed: mineral-rich extract supports long-term moisturizing benefits
- Irish Moss: helps detoxify skin and boost skin’s metabolism
How does it work?
- Hypnea Musciformis Extract, a red macroalgae extract that exhibit a powerful antioxidant and UV-damage protective effect. I uses has been found to reduce the appearance of redness, sun damage and blemishes, brightening, re-mineralizing, hydrating and firming skin. By delivering phenolic compounds, mycosporine, amino acid, and carotenoids, this macro algae nourish th eskin while absorbing UV light, helping to prevent skin photo-damage.
- Sargassum Filipendula, a brown macroalgae with many biologically bioactive compounds like terpenoids, flavonoids and sterols among others.. These isolated compounds exhibit diverse biological activities like skin whitening, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-tumor, fibrinolytic, immune-modulatory and ati-viral
- Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, one of the main edible algae collected in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. This algae has demonstrated a free radical scavenging activity and lipid peroxidation inhibition.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract, commonly called Irish moss, is a species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. A natural rich nourishing source of key micronutrients for the skin, such as the pigment beta-carotene and potent antioxidants zeaxanthin, lutein, is known to help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure and other radiation related and environmental toxins. Richly hydrating, it helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin, while balancing skin microbiome and pH, due to its high sulfur content.
What are the benefits?
- Moisturizes the skin
- Resets environmentally-damaged skin
- Restore aging skin elasticity and texture
- Soothes and calms the appearance of sensitive and irritated skin
- Yende SR, Harle UN, Chaugule BB. Therapeutic potential and health benefits of Sargassum species. Pharmacogn Rev. 2014;8(15):1-7. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.125514
- Ismail MM, Alotaibi BS, El-Sheekh MM. Therapeutic Uses of Red Macroalgae. Molecules. 2020;25(19):4411. Published 2020 Sep 25.
- Salehi B, Sharifi-Rad J, Seca AML, et al. Current Trends on Seaweeds: Looking at Chemical Composition, Phytopharmacology, and Cosmetic Applications. Molecules. 2019;24(22):4182. Published 2019 Nov 18.
- Thiyagarasaiyar K, Goh BH, Jeon YJ, Yow YY. Algae Metabolites in Cosmeceutical: An Overview of Current Applications and Challenges. Mar Drugs. 2020;18(6):323. Published 2020 Jun 19.
- Leandro A, Pereira L, Gonçalves AMM. Diverse Applications of Marine Macroalgae. Mar Drugs. 2019;18(1):17. Published 2019 Dec 24.
- Kim JH, Lee JE, Kim KH, Kang NJ. Beneficial Effects of Marine Algae-Derived Carbohydrates for Skin Health. Mar Drugs. 2018;16(11):459. Published 2018 Nov 21. doi:10.3390/md16110459