CELL RENEW MASK
Our doctor-formulated reset face mask is designed to infuse skin with an innovative blend bioactive plant micronutrients and peptides. This sophisticated formula fights skin fatigue, inflammation and aging and helps to improve skin health. Formulated to attract and lock moisture into the skin and activate stem cell natural healing powers, this mask is specifically designed to rescue dull and lackluster skin A virtual wake-up call for your skin, this mask resets your skin from survival to healing mode, minimizing blemishes, healing sun damage & restoring youthful, balance and clear complexion.
What is it?
This advanced formula provides :
- Anti-inflammatory and Pro-healing Bioactive Molecules. (Tocopherol (Vit E), Arnica Montana Flower, Red Tea Chamomilla Flower, Sage Leaf and Cucumber Extract and Rose Hip oil)
- Potent Moisturizer (Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Juice and Chondrus Crispus Extract)
How does it work?
- Anti-inflammatory and Pro-healing Bioactive Molecules
- Tocopherol (Vit E), chosen to be a component of this formulation owing to its antioxidant properties, ability to alter the biosynthesis of collagen and glycosaminoglycans in skin and natural enhancing effect on burn and wound healing.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract, reported to possess antibacterial, antitumor, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and immunomodulatory activity. These multilevel healing effects are explained by its wide range of chemical compounds including flavonoids, carotenoids, essential oils, diterpenes, arnidiol, pyrrolizidine alkaloids, coumarins, phenolic acids, lignans and oligosaccharides.
- Red Tea Extract, high in antioxidants and flavonoids, it will strengthen the skin's outer layer, soothe the skin, and may slow down the aging process. Researchers have also found that red tea contains 9 types of flavonoids, 5 of which are free-radical scavengers. Red tea can reduce bacteria and inflammation, making it a great treatment for acneic skin.
- Chamomilla Racutita Flower Extract, its wide range of pro-healing bioactive compounds explain its antibacterial, antioxidant, pro-epithelization, anti-inflammatory, and immunomodulatory activity linked to her impressive therapeutic profile.
- Sage Leaf Extract, potent antioxidant that has been linked to reduce photo-sensitivity, aging and ultraviolet-induced erythema.
- Cucumber Extract is a superfood for skin. The juice is composed largely of proteins, lipids, Vitamin C and a variety of minerals and possesses moisturizing and emollient properties. It also has astringent effects and can soothe and relieve puffy skin.
- Rose Hip Oil, its high composition of unsaturated fatty acid (UFAs) and antioxidants explains rose hip oil relatively high protective effect against inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Potent Moisturizer
- Chondrus Crispus Extract, Seaweed extract provides essential moisture absorption to hydrate and revitalize the skin. It also calms, balances and promotes even texture and tone. Rich source of many nutrients for skin, including the pigment beta-carotene and potent antioxidants zeaxanthin, lutein, which help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, a great moisturizer and has several anti-inflammatory (among others contains salicylates, polysaccharides, magnesium lactate and C-glucosyl chromone) as well as some antibacterial components. It activates wound healing and skin regeneration genetically, as a natural biohacking potent effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid, encourages plumpness and firmness by drawing moisture to the skin. In addition, hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic humectant that continuously draws water from the air, thereby steadily replenishing hydration over time.
- Squalane, produced naturally by the body, technically an oil, it does not have an oily feel, is odorless, noncomedonal, antibacterial, and is safe for sensitive skin. Its unique structure protects human skin surface from aging and photo-damage due to lipid peroxidation due to exposure to ultraviolet (UV), and other sources of ionizing radiation.
What are the benefits?
Most of our patients report skin, hair and anil improvement when taken the supplement in regular basis. *
- Delivers nourishment
- Activates natural stem cell’s healing powers
- Hydrates and strengthens the skin
- Rejuvenates and refreshes fatigued skin
- Supports collagen
- Reduces skin inflammation like acne and eczema
- Keen MA, Hassan I. Vitamin E in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2016;7(4):311-315.
- Kriplani P, Guarve K, Baghael US. Arnica montana L. - a plant of healing: review. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2017 Aug;69(8):925-945
- Srivastava JK, Shankar E, Gupta S. Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future. Mol Med Rep. 2010;3(6):895-901.
- Reuter J, Jocher A, Hornstein S, Mönting JS, Schempp CM. Sage extract rich in phenolic diterpenes inhibits ultraviolet-induced erythema in vivo. Planta Med. 2007 Sep;73(11):1190-1.
- Binic I, Lazarevic V, Ljubenovic M, Mojsa J, Sokolovic D. Skin ageing: natural weapons and strategies. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:827248.
- Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;19(1):70. Published 2017 Dec 27.
- Thiyagarasaiyar K, Goh BH, Jeon YJ, Yow YY. Algae Metabolites in Cosmeceutical: An Overview of Current Applications and Challenges. Mar Drugs. 2020;18(6):323. Published 2020 Jun 19.
- Chinchilla, N., Carrera, C., Durán, A.G. et al. Aloe barbadensis: how a miraculous plant becomes reality. Phytochem Rev 12, 581–602 (2013).
- Bukhari SNA, Roswandi NL, Waqas M, Habib H, Hussain F, Khan S, Sohail M, Ramli NA, Thu HE, Hussain Z. Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Dec;120(Pt B):1682-1695.
- Sethi A, Kaur T, Malhotra SK, Gambhir ML. Moisturizers: The Slippery Road. Indian J Dermatol. 2016;61(3):279-287. doi:10.4103/0019-5154.182427