CLEAN AND BALANCE FACE RITUAL
Our doctor-designed clean face wash + toner combines nature’s deep-sea macroalgaes and bioactive plant cell micronutrients that have shown to exhibit luxurious benefits to the skin, particularly in already-aggravated skin caused by inflammation, acne, pigmentation, aging, and cancer. This patient-voted combo is designed to innovate your everyday skin health provides for anti-aging effects to keep you looking younger, longer.
What is it?
This advanced formula provides :
- CLEAN FACE WASH
- Coco-Glucoside, coconut derived substance, a natural cleanser derived from coconut, breaks surface tension in liquids allowing their full cleansing abilities to penetrate deep and lift make up, death cells, dirt and oils out.
- Wheat Germ Oil, an assemblage of vitamin E, folic acid, thiamin, zinc, magnesium, essential fatty acids, fatty alcohols and phosphorous, strengths the skin barrier enhancing its natural defensive powers against free radicals. (organic molecules that cause aging, & tissue damage) and promotes optimum moisture balance in the skin throughout the day
- Fragaria Chiloensis, Its powerful antioxidant protective effect prevents collagen destruction, fights UV damage, and lighten blemishes, scars and dark spots.
- Lycopene, a powerful antiaging molecule that defends the skin against skin discoloration, texture changes, UV-induced DNA damage, lessens inflammation, enhances cell renewal, and boosts collagen renewal decreasing lines and wrinkles appearance.
- BALANCE FACE TONER
- Hypnea Musciformis Extract, a red macroalgae extract that exhibit a powerful antioxidant and UV-damage protective effect. I uses has been found to reduce the appearance of redness, sun damage and blemishes, brightening, re-mineralizing, hydrating and firming skin. By delivering phenolic compounds, mycosporine, amino acid, and carotenoids, this macro algae nourish th eskin while absorbing UV light, helping to prevent skin photo-damage.
- Sargassum Filipendula, a brown macroalgae with many biologically bioactive compounds like terpenoids, flavonoids and sterols among others.. These isolated compounds exhibit diverse biological activities like skin whitening, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-tumor, fibrinolytic, immune-modulatory and ati-viral
- Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, one of the main edible algae collected in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam. This algae has demonstrated a free radical scavenging activity and lipid peroxidation inhibition.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract, commonly called Irish moss, is a species of red algae which grows abundantly along the rocky parts of the Atlantic coast of Europe and North America. A natural rich nourishing source of key micronutrients for the skin, such as the pigment beta-carotene and potent antioxidants zeaxanthin, lutein, is known to help protect skin from the visible effects of blue light exposure and other radiation related and environmental toxins. Richly hydrating, it helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin, while balancing skin microbiome and pH, due to its high sulfur content.
How does it work?
What are the benefits?
- Provides thorough and deep cleansing
- Moisturizes and delivers nourishing fatty acids to the skin
- Optimize skin’s pH
- Protects skin from free radicals and environmental stressors
- Restore aging skin elasticity and texture
- Soothes and calms the appearance of sensitive and irritated skin
- Burnett C, Bergfeld WF, Belsito DV, Hill RA, Klaassen CD, Liebler DC, Marks JG Jr, Shank RC, Slaga TJ, Snyder PW, Andersen FA, Heldreth B. Safety Assessment of Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten as Used in Cosmetics. Int J Toxicol. 2018 May/Jun;37(1_suppl):55S-66S.
- Couto J, Figueirinha A, Batista MT, et al. Fragaria vesca L. Extract: A Promising Cosmetic Ingredient with Antioxidant Properties. Antioxidants (Basel). 2020;9(2):154. Published 2020 Feb 14.
- Petyaev IM, Pristensky DV, Morgunova EY, et al. Lycopene presence in facial skin corneocytes and sebum and its association with circulating lycopene isomer profile: Effects of age and dietary supplementation. Food Sci Nutr. 2019;7(4):1157-1165. Published 2019 Mar 13.
- Yende SR, Harle UN, Chaugule BB. Therapeutic potential and health benefits of Sargassum species. Pharmacogn Rev. 2014;8(15):1-7. doi:10.4103/0973-7847.125514
- Ismail MM, Alotaibi BS, El-Sheekh MM. Therapeutic Uses of Red Macroalgae. Molecules. 2020;25(19):4411. Published 2020 Sep 25.
- Salehi B, Sharifi-Rad J, Seca AML, et al. Current Trends on Seaweeds: Looking at Chemical Composition, Phytopharmacology, and Cosmetic Applications. Molecules. 2019;24(22):4182. Published 2019 Nov 18.
- Thiyagarasaiyar K, Goh BH, Jeon YJ, Yow YY. Algae Metabolites in Cosmeceutical: An Overview of Current Applications and Challenges. Mar Drugs. 2020;18(6):323. Published 2020 Jun 19.
- Leandro A, Pereira L, Gonçalves AMM. Diverse Applications of Marine Macroalgae. Mar Drugs. 2019;18(1):17. Published 2019 Dec 24.
- Kim JH, Lee JE, Kim KH, Kang NJ. Beneficial Effects of Marine Algae-Derived Carbohydrates for Skin Health. Mar Drugs. 2018;16(11):459. Published 2018 Nov 21. doi:10.3390/md16110459