COOL DOWN AFTER-SHAVE RITUAL
Our doctor-designed prime toner + anti-aging after shave gel has bioactive plant cell micronutrients that help to calm, clarify, and cool down skin sensitivity. It’s oil-free hydration gel, formulated with hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract, maintain the skin’s pH. This men’s obsession face ritual set is designed to prime the face to keep you looking younger longer.
What is it?
This advanced formula provides :
- After-Shave Toner: Composed of high-quality botanical bioactive ingredients such as aloe, witch hazel, eucalyptus, and barley, this toner works to balance skin’s pH and soothe any irritation that shaving may have left behind
- After-Shave Gel: Carefully formulated combining Seaweed Extract with Hyaluronic Acid to create a light and refreshing gel to give your skin the moisture and protection it deserves. Perfect for areas that are exposed to stress factors like shaving, sun, breeze and also an excellent option to soothe sensitive problematic skin.
How does it work?
- After-Shave Toner: By combining high-quality botanical bioactive ingredients such as,
- Aloe Barbadensis Laf Extract, a great moisturizer and has several anti-inflammatory (among others contains salicylates, polysaccharides, magnesium lactate and C-glucosyl chromone) as well as some antibacterial components. It activates wound healing and skin regeneration genetically, as a natural biohacking potent effect.
- Witch hazel, It is a powerful, plant-based ingredient with high polyphenolic contents, that possess a great antioxidant effect and a potential anti-ageing activity via inhibition of collagenase and elastase has also widely reported for this botanical bioactive ingredient. Due to its natural properties to moisturizing, astringent, anti-septic and soothing skin, witch hazel has been chosen to be part of this formula to prevent irritation, and calm any after-shaving redness.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, well known for its anti-inflammatory and soothing effect, scientifically proven to act by modulating inflammation by suppressing the production of chemokines, cytokines and lipid mediators in immune cell.
- Barley (Hordeom Vulgare Seed Extract), traditionally known for its natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, linked to its platelets immunomodulatory effect and activation of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase (GPx)
- After-Shave Gel: By combining two potent moisturizer molecules, hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract this formula provides essential moisture absorption to hydrate and revitalize the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid is found naturally within the human body, and becomes depleted over time. Capable of holding up to 1000 times its own weight in water, hyaluronic acid soaks in easily to instantaneously recharge water levels and restore skin’s suppleness. In addition, hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic humectant that continuously draws water from the air, thereby steadily replenishing hydration over time.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract, commonly called Irish moss, is a species of red seaweed rich source of many nutrients for skin, including the pigment beta-carotene and potent antioxidants.
What are the benefits?
- Soothe sensitive problematic skin
- Balance skin’s pH
- Soothe any irritation
- Skin moisture and protection
- Chinchilla, N., Carrera, C., Durán, A.G. et al. Aloe barbadensis: how a miraculous plant becomes reality. Phytochem Rev 12, 581–602 (2013).
- Thring TS, Hili P, Naughton DP. Antioxidant and potential anti-inflammatory activity of extracts and formulations of white tea, rose, and witch hazel on primary human dermal fibroblast cells. J Inflamm (Lond). 2011;8(1):27. Published 2011 Oct 13.
- Nakamura T, Yoshida N, Yamanoi Y, et al. Eucalyptus oil reduces allergic reactions and suppresses mast cell degranulation by downregulating IgE-FcεRI signalling. Sci Rep. 2020;10(1):20940. Published 2020 Dec 1.
- Bukhari SNA, Roswandi NL, Waqas M, Habib H, Hussain F, Khan S, Sohail M, Ramli NA, Thu HE, Hussain Z. Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Dec;120(Pt B):1682-1695.
- Thiyagarasaiyar K, Goh BH, Jeon YJ, Yow YY. Algae Metabolites in Cosmeceutical: An Overview of Current Applications and Challenges. Mar Drugs. 2020;18(6):323. Published 2020 Jun 19.