YOUTH & GLOW MULTIPEPTIDE SERUM
This doctor formulated potent anti-aging serum contains a complex of powerful bioactive peptides, skincare’s most active weapon in the fight against visual signs of aging. The combination of hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract is added to ensure maximum delivery of this potent peptide formula, while infusing the skin with a boost of hydration to instantly plump the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
What is it?
This formula provides pharmaceutical-grade ingredients:
- Powerful Peptides (Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Octapeptide-3, Tripeptide-1, Tetrapeptide-7
- Potent Moisturizer and antioxidant (Hyaluronic Acid and Chondrus Crispus Extract (Irish moss))
Free from the following:
- No sulfates
- No parabens
- No phthalates
- No GMO’s
- No gluten
- No DEA
- No oils
How does it work?
- Powerful Peptides Hexapeptide-8, Pentapeptide-18, Octapeptide-3, Tripeptide-1, Tetrapeptide-7: This multi-peptides anti-aging skin formula not only signal the skin to produce additional collagen, but also blocks the constant communication between the nerve and the muscle, like botox, preventing the contractions that can cause wrinkles to form in the first place.
- Potent Moisturizer: By combining two potent moisturizer molecules, hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract this formula provides essential moisture absorption to hydrate and revitalize the skin and restore skin’s suppleness. While continuously drawing water from the air o the skin, thereby steadily replenishing hydration over time.
What are the benefits?
Most of our patients report skin, hair and anil improvement when taken the supplement in regular basis.*
- Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the appearance of elasticity
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Plumps, smooths, and firms the look of skin
- Blanes-Mira C, Clemente J, Jodas G, Gil A, Fernández-Ballester G, Ponsati B, Gutierrez L, Pérez-Payá E, Ferrer-Montiel A. A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2002 Oct;24(5):303-10.
- Errante F, Ledwoń P, Latajka R, Rovero P, Papini AM. Cosmeceutical Peptides in the Framework of Sustainable Wellness Economy. Front Chem. 2020;8:572923. Published 2020 Oct 30.
- Bukhari SNA, Roswandi NL, Waqas M, Habib H, Hussain F, Khan S, Sohail M, Ramli NA, Thu HE, Hussain Z. Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Dec;120(Pt B):1682-1695.
- Thiyagarasaiyar K, Goh BH, Jeon YJ, Yow YY. Algae Metabolites in Cosmeceutical: An Overview of Current Applications and Challenges. Mar Drugs. 2020;18(6):323. Published 2020 Jun 19.