The Protocol Phase II
$0.00 15 minutes
On this phase we create a personal plan that combines scientifically proved neuroimmune behavioral strategies and stem cell natural bioactive products rich on regenerative and anti-inflammatory factors, as a novel strategy to reset your system to recovery/healing mode.
What is it?
ONOGEN RESET Protocol, our protocol phase II, combines cutting edge neuroimmune behavioral strategies with the latest advancement in functional and regenerative medicine, specifically designed to decrease inflammation and enhance your natural healing and regeneration powers to prevent accelerated aging associated with chronic stress.
This phase begin once your body has been primed with the PRIME Protocol.
Resetting your body’s chemistry, emotions and vibes from stress-survival mode to recovery-healing mode with the correct strategies, is key to activate your natural coping, recovery, healing, regenerative and even rejuvenation powers. Based on our clinical experience, some patients may not need to move to this phase as with just phase I, their body achieve balance and reset itself.
Our RESET protocol, may consist of one or multiple neurobehavioral science sessions +/- different immunomodulatory supplements and therapies aiming to modulate stem cells and immune system naturally to decrease their low chronic inflammation signaling that linked to chronic stress, accelerated aging and chronic aging-related degenerative disease, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, dementia and cancer.
This innovative, personalized and avant-garde medical approach is founded on the believe that your natural healing and recovery mechanism are meant to keep you healthy and enjoying your professional and personal life at the top of your game. By increasing your natural coping powers you may become more resilient, cope with stress better and achieve more with less effort.
** CURRENTLY IV THERAPY SERVICES ONLY AVAILABLE IN MIAMI-FT-LAUDERDALE-DAVIE-BOYTON BEACH-VEGAS & CARACAS.
NY & SAO PAULO COMING SOON!
What are the benefits?
Most of our patients report increased energy, vitality, exercise recovery and brain power when getting IV Therapy in regular basis. They have also described to noticed suffering less colds.*
Thirty five percent, 35% telomere increase has been found in patient following our protocols for at least a year.*
- Fleshner M, Crane CR. Exosomes, DAMPs and miRNA: Features of Stress Physiology and Immune Homeostasis. Trends Immunol. 2017;38(10):768–776.
- Chung HY, Kim DH, Lee EK, et al. Redefining Chronic Inflammation in Aging and Age-Related Diseases: Proposal of the Senoinflammation Concept. Aging Dis. 2019;10(2):367–382. Published 2019 Apr 1.
- Chandra S. Subcellular imaging of RNA distribution and DNA replication in single mammalian cells with SIMS: the localization of heat shock induced RNA in relation to the distribution of intranuclear bound calcium. J Microsc 2008;232:27-35
- Ackman T., et al.: The Preventive Effect of Oxytocin to Cisplatin-Induced Neurotoxicity: An Experimental Rat Model. Biomed Res Int. 2015; 2015: 167235.
- Erbaş O., Oltulu F., Taşkiran D. Amelioration of rotenone-induced dopaminergic cell death in the striatum by oxytocin treatment. Peptides. 2012;38(2):312–317
- Detillion CE, Craft TK, Glasper ER, Prendergast BJ, Devries AC. Social facilitation of wound healing. Psychoneuroendocrinology 29: 1004–1011, 2004.
- Iseri SÖ, Sener G, Saglam B, Gedik N, Ercan F, Yegen BC. Oxytocin protects against sepsis-induced multiple organ damage: role of neutrophils. J Surg Res 126: 73–81, 2005.
- Iseri SÖ, Sener G, Saglam B, Gedik N, Ercan F, Yegen BC. Oxytocin ameliorates oxidative colonic inflammation by a neutrophil-dependent mechanism. Peptides 26: 483–491, 2005.
- Cassoni P, Sapino A, Marrocco T, et al. Oxytocin and oxytocin receptors in cancer cells and proliferation. J Neuroendocrinol. 2004 Apr;16(4):362-4.
- Elabd C, Cousin W, Upadhyayula P, et al. Oxytocin is an age-specific circulating hormone that is necessary for muscle maintenance and regeneration. Nat Commun. 2014 Jun 10;5:4082.
- Huffmeijer R1, van Ijzendoorn MH, Bakermans-Kranenburg MJ. Ageing and oxytocin: a call for extending human oxytocin research to ageing populations--a mini-review. Gerontology. 2013;59(1):32-9.
- Blackburn EH. Telomeres and telomerase: their mechanisms of action and the effects of altering their functions. FEBS Lett. 2005;579:859–62
- Cawthon RM, Smith KR, O’Brien E, et al. Association between telomere length in blood and mortality in people aged 60 years or older. Lancet. 2003;36:393–5. ]
- Herbert, B. The impact of telomeres and telomerase in cellular biology and medicine: it’s not the end of the story. 2011 Jan; 15(1): 1–2
- Dhillon V, Bull C and Fenech M. Molecular Basis of Nutrition and Aging, Chapter 10. pp.129-140
- Blasco MA. Telomere length, stem cells and aging. Nat Chem Biol. 2007;3(10):640–649.
- Shammas M. Telomeres, lifestyle, cancer, and aging..
- Blackburn E, Epel E, Lin J Human telomere biology: A contributory and interactive factor in aging, disease risks, and protection. Science 04 Dec 2015: Vol. 350, Issue 6265, pp. 1193-1198
- Willeit P, Raschenberger J, Heydon J, et al. Leucocyte Telomere Length and Risk of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: New Prospective Cohort Study and Literature-Based Meta-Analysis. PLoS One 2014: 9(11): e112483
- P. Willeit, J. Willeit, A. Kloss-Brandstätter, F. et al. Fifteen-Year Follow-up of Association Between Telomere Length and Incident Cancer and Cancer Mortality. JAMA 306,42–44 (2011)
- Caputi S, Trubiani O, Sinjari B, et al. Effect of short peptides on neuronal differentiation of stem cells. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2019;33:2058738419828613.
- Theorell, T. Anabolism and Catabolism –antagonic partners in stress and strain SJWEH Suppl 2008;(6):136–143.
- Walker RF. Sermorelin: a better approach to management of adult-onset growth hormone insufficiency?. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):307–308.
- Matsumoto R, Fukuoka H, Iguchi G, et al. Accelerated Telomere Shortening in Acromegaly; IGF-I Induces Telomere Shortening and Cellular Senescence. PLoS One. 2015;10(10):e0140189. Published 2015 Oct 8.